It’s SO good to be back!! We’re pleased to announce we’ve been given the ‘We’re Good To Go Industry Standard’ mark of approval!
We’ve been working our socks off behind the scenes to bring you the best WELCOME BACK EVER!! We now have all of our brand new safety measures in place, to ensure that you and your little ones can enjoy our Mark Making classes in a clean, safe and fun environment! We have even gone as far as filming our very own ‘Welcome Back’ video so you all know what to expect when returning!!
We will have a staggered return depending on Local Authorities and Venues. This may mean that your local Little Learners Classes may start at different times to others, However our waiting lists will remain open for you to join > https://littlelearnersuk.com/
Our amazing team have all taken part in an Infection Control Course
|Our classes are going to run a little differently to normal as we have put changes in place for your safety and piece of mind during the current pandemic.|
By booking onto our classes you are confirming you have read and agree to the terms below and will be fully responsibility for making sure your child and yourself are adhering to these important guidelines at all times. We understand it is hard for children to socially distance but in order for our classes return we must put in the correct measures and try our very best to adhere to them.
– Face coverings must be worn by adults at all times inside the venue.
– Class sizes will be reduced.
– Please do not come to class if you or any of your household have a temperature or any symptoms of covid-19
– Only 1 adult can accompany a child
– Families should socially distance and make sure there’s 1m+ between them and others at all times
– Mark Making Tools should be used at each station and children should refrain from touching the resources or ingesting them. (If your child has been allocated their own tray, then they are permitted to use their hands)
– Edible play will not be currently used in our classes.
– There will be anti bac wipes at each station for you to wipe over after you have used it.
– You should also sanitise your hands between stations.
– There will be limited water at the end of the session to get your child washed as they will not be as messy as they usually would be. We would prefer you bringing your own baby wipes and cleaning your child that way.
– Please try to refrain from bringing a lot of luggage or bulky items such as buggies into the venue as we are going to have limited space
How will our classes work i hear you ask!?
|1. On entering the venue you will pick up a sealed and sanitised Mark Making Tool Kit for your child which will include mark making tools, a ribbon, some play dough, a sticker and small hand sanitiser. |
(Kit content may vary and extras can be purchased such as our mark making guide.)
2. You will sanitise your hands, enter the room and will be directed to a chair to sit on. You will stay in that spot until everyone has arrived. There will be a small bucket of water and soap at your chair so that we can wash our hands all together. Depending on the venue you will then stay in your seats for the starter activity or be directed to sit a spot on the mats.
3. After the starter activity you will be directed to your first mark making station (or depending on the class you may have your own tray). There will be a limit of 1 family per station, sometimes 2 if able to social distance.
4. You will have an allocated time at each mark making station and we will rotate every few minutes.
5. We will still have tidy up time but it will consist of you popping your used tools into the tidy up tub.
6. We will gather back on the matted area on your spots or your seats to get clean and do our cool down.
7. Families will then award the sticker to their child and filter out of the room one family at a time.
We know things are a little different but we can’t wait to
welcome you back to class and are excited to see you all making your mark!