This is for you mums out there with gluten-free little ones!! This play dough feels just the same as traditional play dough with the added benefit of being gluten-free and ‘taste safe’. We never encourage little ones to put play dough in their mouths, but at least you know that it is safe if they do.
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
YOU WILL NEED
- 1 cup of baby rice cereal
- 1/2 of water or unsweetened apple sauce
- 3 table spoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of corn starch
- food colouring
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Tip the baby rice and corn starch into a bowl and mix.
- Add the water/apple sauce and food colouring and mix.
- Add the vegetable oil and mix/kneed.
This mixture may seem lumpy to start with, keep kneading and folding and it will soon turn into traditional play dough.
PLEASE NOTE: This only has a short life and will only last a few days. It must be kept in the fridge in a air tight container.