I used this craft activity in my horse-themed Little Learners class. It’s very simple and therefore easy for toddlers and preschool children to create with some help, perfect for messy play.
What you need:
- A horse picture (uncoloured)
- Paint or colours
- Lollipop sticks
How to make it
- Let you little one paint the horse
- Once dry cut it out (they might be able to help with this)
- Stick 2 Lollipop sticks to the back
- Let your toddler play with the horse and make it gallop.
Tahnee and Tobin played with theirs all afternoon. I hope you have fun making it at home and don’t forget to post a picture to my Facebook page – Little Learners Durham.
Little Learners Durham