As we know, Halloween is very different this year. With Trick or Treating pretty much off the cards, we’ve put together a list of alternatives for you all to give a bash.
Some are super simple and others need a bit of planning.
- Halloween House/Garden Hunt – Hide Halloween themed objects around the home/garden, at each station leave a small treat and a clue to where the next one will be.
- Take a neighbourhood stroll to spot Halloween decorations and Pumpkins. For each one spotted give your little one a treat, or a trick, to pop in their goody bags.
- Halloween party games – for example – Toilet roll mummies, pin the spider on the web, musical boo’s (just like musical bumps) Eyeball bowling.
- Slime Dunk – Make a batch of our Zimpli Kids range slime, add lots of tricks and treats to the mixture, then let your little ones delve in to find them. (be sure to wrap your treats well) Grab your Slime HERE > https://rb.gy/boek4q
- Pumpkin Decorating Competition – Grab your paints, paper, glue, gems and more to take part in a family friendly competition. Winner walks away with a terrific treat and everyone else gets tricked.
Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest too for even more amazing ideas >> https://rb.gy/uinhjd
Happy Halloween Guys & Thank You for reading
Check out these great ideas for getting crafty with PUMPKINS!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.